School Calendar

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Class 4 Blog


11.03.15


Pupils have been reasearching Dr Who and the characters.  Pupils this week have been writing diary entries after wathcing the episode 'Victory of the daleks'. Here are some of the extracts:


Dear Diary,

It all started in the morning when Amy and I went into my tardis and there were three guns pointed at my head. I was not scared I was happy because I saw my old friend Winston Churchill. We were on the roof top, the daleks were shooting lasers. "Tell me tell me what is that?"(Curiously). I had asked the dalek 'What are you doing here? and the dalek said "I am your soldier".

Jayden


Dear Diary,
 
I had 3 guns pointed directly at my face and I saw my old friend Winston Churchill. After, I  discovered a dalek on the rooftop shooting space ships rapidly. I asked Amy to question one. Unfortunately, she didn't find anything out (sadly).  I was disgusted when Churchill use a dalek to defend London.

Callum

Dear Diary,

I had 3 long guns pointing at my head. I wasn't scared because I saw my old friend Winston Churchill. I saw Churchill's dalek shooting at the planes. I was not happy. I asked Amy to talk to the dalek, however, he just said "I am your soldier".

Coen

Dear Diary,

Today I had three guns pointed directly at my face (I was happy to see him) because I saw my friend Churchill.  Later on, on top of a rooftop, I found out that Churchills new secret weapon was a dalek.  I was really nervous because the dalek could betray us and destroy London.

Alexander





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment